Policies and Procedures
SchoolDocs manages our school’s policies and procedures online, in a way that allows us to maintain, review, and update them regularly. It ensures that our policies and procedures are up to date, that we’re following Ministry of Education best-practice guidelines, and that we’re meeting our reporting requirements. It is important to note that the Policies and Procedures are tailored to reflect our unique school.
To read or review School Policy and Review Documents please follow the directions below:
- Visit the website http://grantsbraes.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the username (grantsbraes) and password (gbparents)
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed
- Read the policy
- Click the Policy Review button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select the reviewer type "Parent"
- Enter your name (optional)
- Submit your ratings and comments
If you do not have internet access, our school office staff can provide you with printed copies of the policy and a review form.
Below are the emergency procedures our school has in place. These are reviewed regularly and a printed copy is available in each learning area within our school.